Saturday, January 18, 2014

Perrrrrrfect beach weather... for me!

photo from our balcony where we enjoyed breakfast :)


Today I woke up to this!

THIS IS GORGEOUS BEACH WEATHER :)

The light is magnificent and we're about to go on a photowalk - I was very careful to specify that means I'm going to stop a lot and take lots of beautiful photos.

Today's goal - take my annual date in the sand and word of the year photos.

Anyone else want me to take their "word" pic? Leave a comment with your words!

5 comments:

  1. That is also PERFECT swimming weather. You are welcome to do a FEARLESS for me. Then I can say that my FEARLESS was taken on a beach in Ballito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...how about "LEAN IN"??? I'm guessing you'd love that, too! :) That phrase just says a lot to me right now.

    So glad you're on holiday, Marcia! I hope you're enjoying it to the fullest...you and your little family deserve it!!!

    With love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:53 am

    Meanwhile...up here we've had an incredible heat wave. My folks' pool.is sitting at 35'C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome. Enjoy the rest my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It snowed almost a foot here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails