Wednesday, January 15, 2014

{Wordless Wednesday} Nicola's party

We went to the pink terrorist's birthday party last month and as usual, it was a blast. Louisa, your whole family is so hospitable and we always feel so very welcome.

Thanks again for having us!


kendra in my hat - remnants of one of those little milk tarts on her face
Melinda and her babies - awwww
Tamara - blogger who follows my organising blog BTW (!)
T works with me (we have regular tea chats - her current boss is the person who first employed me at my company) - I discovered she was Louisa's friend from a random photo on L's blog. Small world. And doesn't she have the best hair?!
I love this photo. She looks like I feel with the non-listening twins....
Cat's A - Cat didn't have her camera and I said to A, "wait, your mother would LOVE a pic of you"
birthday girl!
T and Louisa
My little family #thisisfour
Louisa and I were trying to get photos of Nicola - she couldn't care less
but I got this one!
Cat and C
cake time!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots ! And thanks for the lovely photos once again

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take amazing pictures. I would invite you to my kid's party just for the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:28 pm

    I'm glad you guys could make it, so far this was really my favourite party of hers ever! I was running around like a loon again, but I still had loads of fun.

    Love the photos, thanks Marcia! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to see so many familiar faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really cool pics. I LOVE the one with Melinda and her girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love K in your hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. K looks so grown in that picture of her in your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. K and C look SO much alike in that family photo! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails