Monday, January 06, 2014

25 faces and my 4 favourites

So I don't know if any of you remember me posting a goal on my 38 things list to take 25 beautiful photos of faces.

Anyway, I did that and then some(I actually have 96 in my folder) and I took time this weekend to "close off" all my photos from last year.

These are my 25 favourite images. I purposely didn't pic kids' faces although there are some gorgeous ones of mine and other people's kids.

 
 
 
 
 

And then I chose my four favourites.

Can you see the common theme? Besides black and white, they're all listening intently - I love it!

Which are your favourite images?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I made the cut! I made the cut! I made the cut!!!
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I am a favourite :) I do look so serious though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:36 am

    They're all gorgeous!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them. Especially the black and white shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:22 am

    Woot! I'm on there too. :-)

    I like the one of Laura - great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the one of Laura is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails