Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Balloons!

It's voting day today and I plan to enjoy the day and then vote late so we'll talk about how my plan went down another day :)

****************************************************************

After K's party, the mom handed out the balloons (what is it with kids and balloons?!) and when we got home, my kids ran around the garden and I chased them with the camera.



don't ask!






"killing him with love"

I make them hug because one day they'll thank me for it... I think.


please notice my skin - BB cream :)
Which is your favourite?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that blank wall background! I wish we had something like that in/near our house. I'll have to look carefully. Love the photos - outside shots are the best, aren't they? I love how your daughter looks sort of mad about the whole thing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE THAT WALL!!!!

      I'm getting it all repainted this winter (when it's dry - we have summer rainfall in Jhb).

      But wait, our neighbours have even better walls on the outside so I often make the kids pose there too :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:36 pm

    LOVE the one of the two of them just after the solo one of K. Also love the 2nd last one.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL those made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one where they're signing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5th from the top. You have some great ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the one of them pointing at each other. Love them all- their personalities really shine ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails