Saturday, May 17, 2014

So I know I've been very quiet about "things"

There's nothing weird going on; I'm just working hard and really enjoying the freedom.

I do want to talk more about what my day looks like (for Mandy!) but I'm busy with the holiday photos at the moment.

Here's a selection from day 1...



If you want to see me twitch, do this to the apostrophe! There's only one thing worse - your used instead of you're!!


playing with silhouettes
I'm not sure what questions any of you have? Let me know in the comments and I'll include them or quickly answer in the comments.

Happy Saturday!

What's happening in your world?

PS Oh, naps on the weekend = great!!! Had another 1.5 hour nap this afternoon.

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes quiet is good. I' get it. I've been very quiet too. Back to basics in these parts. Lots of reflection and actually, I have no desire to share stuff. Feels like I need to keep certain things close to my chest.
    Am contemplating deleting all SM from my phone. But not IG because I must have at least one form of escapism, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first one with the mirror. I seriously covet those naps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to nap! Love the very first pic. And reaaly be as quiet as you want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:07 pm

    I cannot wait to get to the point of weekend naps again! CANNOT WAIT!!!! I'm glad you are so happy my friend, you really deserve to relish this time after all you went thru.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite is good for the soul and body!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite is good. We had a quiet weekend. B has a new love interest. He lives in Patensie. So she spends every second weekend there with Stefan. I am enjoying the alone time with K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that very first photo in your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails