Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - 5 of my favourite instagrammers (part 1)

Posting this from the iPad. Hopefully they still display well. Will fix on "proper" computer tomorrow.

this lady's feed is just gorgeous - all snippets of NYC - makes you want to NOT ignore the FlightCentre emails. She has 278 000 followers!!!

This is a mom of 4 from Germany - I love the colour of her feed - and how she just celebrates life with FOOD!
Nella's a travel blogger of note, obviously from Finland.One minute she's in one country, and the next day she's in another. I live vicariously through her :)
Our own Gareth Pon. He was a speaker at the Epson talk and is SUCH a nice guy despite having hundreds of thousands of followers. Started following him the next day. He's currently in Amsterdam :)
And then he linked to his food feed the other day. OH MY YUM. Such beautifully styled photos and yummy food. I'm very curious as you know (I consider it a strength!) so it's fun to see where in Jhb he's eating and what he likes to eat!
Based on what you know about me, any others I should be following?
PS As I was typing I realised there's definitely going to be a part 2 and maybe a part 3 too!

3 comments:

  1. I think I have to do a post like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I should do a post like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Annct - for delicious sunsets. I also like unclescrooch - he's a friend of Gareth, also in Amsterdam at the moment. I like teaforbear - her pics are all taken diagonally. I like craighowes - he does a lot of nature/mountain/river stuff. I like juliabesidethesea - she does beach pics and arty stuff and plants/flowers/skies. I like lisatingchong - she does these minimalist/lines types of shots. I like hipebeast for street photography pics. I also like michaelxavierwriter for words. And thesketcheffect for words and graphics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails