Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Party post number 3

Well, D turned 40 yesterday and said to me that he had an 8 out of 10 day.

That's BRILLIANT for D who is not a very excitable sort of guy.

I can't believe I'm married to a 40-year-old :) I feel like he's in a different league.... the 40's :) Sort of like when we met and I was 18 and he was 22.

For another 9 days we're 5 years apart.

Back to the party - I know none of you are interested in my life, just in the babies. *sigh*

**************************

D said Kendra has to wear a dress so dress it was. This is the dress my mother sent her...she looks a bit unsure because she doesn't usually wear dresses.

As for Connor, jeans and T-shirt so he was right at home.

Giving me a hug

This boy is the best hugger ever. It's SO lovely when I get home from work and I get long hugs. Kendra bounds up, gives me quick hugs and then she "tells" me she wants down and she's OFF.

That's D's sister in the background

this boy LOVES being outside - it's his favourite thing after water, with lights being a strong 3rd :)

If I just open the door to take the rubbish out (it's winter so the doors are mostly closed), his eyes get this glint and he races toward the door

Trying to take some family pics

Kendra saying hello

And they're OFF. Enough of this photo business - there's GRASS and STONES and LEAVES!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by too :) I am in Cape Town (sunny but cold). I think we both read a few SA blogs from the world of infertility - have seen comments of yours on a couple (I am not always a big commentor, and new (ish) to the blogging world....)

    I see you have quite a busy time this time of year in terms of birthdays! My husband and I are a month apart, and if my boy came on time he would have been a month before me - maybe it did not seem like a good idea to be born in December, I know I hated being so close to Christmas when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried to tell my new mommy friends to take lots of pictures of their twins together before they're mobile...it's so hard to get a family picture these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! K looks so cute in her polka dots. And I can just imagine C being a good snuggler. : ) All our babies are looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcia, they are so big and just precious! I think K looks so much like you. Very, very, very sweet. Making me broody. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your DH! My DH will be 40 on August 22.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails