Friday, July 23, 2010

Sorry sorry sorry

for playing around with my settings.

Mandy H emailed me to say why is she getting weird redirect messages! OOPS!

This is why you should not do things you know nothing about (I have something coming up on Multiples and More and you will see exactly what I mean)!!!

Anyway, I fixed it.

But here's what I'm trying to do:

I want to type in http://the123blog.com and when the blog loads, I don't want to see the old leighloveslists address there anymore.

How do I do that?

I will be eternally grateful if you'll help someone who should not be messing with web stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks by stopping by my blog! Sorry you are experiencing blog problems- they can be tricky sometimes. I love your blog - it looks great! Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails