Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A blog post in 15 minutes?

Let's see if I can do this because I have to leave in 15!

Last night and the previous night I was in bed early (9 hours 39 and 9 hours 27 - my Fitbit says) due to headaches.

I'd taken 2 Panado earlier - nothing was working. When I start feeling nauseous, that's my sign.

Straight to bed for me.

So there's been no reading or anything. The last book I read I finished early hours of Sunday morning.

Although lots of sleep is always good. (Last night I was sleeping before the kids and I woke after them... #thisisthelife)

Back to Monday.

I had such a good day before the headache.

Flowers arrived from my sister, the BEST gift arrived from Yuppie Chef from the lovely Tuinmeisie and the whole family got gifts from the gang at Se7en :)


But not only that, I worked REALLY well.

Yesterday I didn't do much but I I finished the two things leftover from Monday and that is a huge accomplishment. And I went to Spanish. So there's that :)

Today I've been over-ambitious - I can already see that from my very full to-do list despite the knowledge that I'll be away from home for at least 3 hours.

How are you doing?

Hope you're all healthy, wealthy and wise!

(12 minutes)

7 comments:

  1. The sicks have hit us hard the last 3 weeks. It started with Jack, then I got it, then the big kids and now Emma is throwing up :-/

    I am very much over it all now to be honest. I am still not 100% but am back at gym because I can't just lie around and eat all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai Panao does nothing for me. Glad you are better. I am struggling with a design problem at work. Then I am preparing for bookclub at my house on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A panado does nothing for me...I usually use Tramacet...only thing that works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe I've borrowed that headache from you. Granted, I was laying on the beach and it wasn't intolerable, but it was an all day headache none the less. As DH would say, it was "harshing my mellow."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the sight of that candy thermometer makes me smile! For one, I know your bouts with fudge...what a wonderful, thoughtful gift!

    Two, I once gifted a candy thermometer...something I knew would be very appreciated, and I can just picture the smile on my cousin's face. :)

    And three, I have my mom's candy thermometer. I haven't used it in ages, but it's one of my prized possessions...I have hand-carried it every move we've made.

    [I am DYING you don't have my package yet! ACK!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely wise and healthy. Wealthy? Not yet. But it will come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails