Saturday, August 23, 2014

{Snapshot Saturday} Painting the town red

I really want to hear about the weird things South Africans say so go ahead!

PS Braai is an Afrikaans word which is maybe why it's weird to hear :)

Also, thanks for all the lovely comments on the crazy busy post! Love that you could all relate to the word pic!

Without further ado, here we go - red Saturday Snapshots.

Next week - BLUE and then GREEN for the first week of Spring.

as I walked out of the study with my camera, I saw all this red - yes! Birthday flowers from my sister.

pic by Kendra :)


Connor: Look, Mummy! A red car. I was quite impressed that I managed to whiz around quickly, compose and shoot!




I may have a thing with street signs - I have another 5 I could have showed you...

why indeed?!

my gorgeous red leather bag

seen in Newtown
Which is your favourite?

PS we went to see Jersey Boys today - LOVED it. I also loved the show - different kinds of love!

5 comments:

  1. I had to resist taking pictures of road signs today! Love them all

    Favourite - maybe the one with standing out. Love that saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the red. When I feel a bit blue...I wear red...it instantly perks me up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your red bag pic! And my dad and his wife saw Jersey Boys...they said it was great, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I love your bag! And the graffiti pic is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails