Friday, August 15, 2014

Calling all bag ladies!

I went through my bags the other day and unfortunately for them, these ones didn't make the cut and they need a new home (s) with other people that will also love them :)


these are all brand new - you can see the tags in some pics

gently loved


I bought this with a birthday gift voucher from ex-team so it has "memories" for me.

used about 2 - 3 weeks

purple used for 1 week (a bit too big for me) LOVE the pink one but I have many......
I bought this one last winter and used it for about 3 - 4 weeks.


If I can give it to you personally, great. Otherwise I'll post within SA (add on R40 for tracked mail). I don't trust posting big packages outside the country....

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm going to pass, though as I'm decluttering! I'm only purchasing things we need to go back to school. I'm going to start with the decluttering of Phoebe and the boys' closets and then once they are good and started school, I'll be working on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to look through, I definitely see at least 3 or 4 I need in my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aargh, I love them ALL but I just can't! I wish I could and I do hope that you get them all sold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have the R60 pink/purple spotty carry bag, top left? You gave me striped one a few years ago and I use it all the time, i love it!

    I also quite fancy the R60 silver/pewter one next to it and the turquoise one from Foschini R120 but would like to see them in person before making a decision. That is if you still have them?

    We need to organize another dinner sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails