Monday, August 25, 2014

Make-it Monday - alternative uses for Project Life cards

Inside my diary's cover, I have two Project Life cards with tons of promises of God. I made it in church one day when I decided to believe what God says about me as opposed to what people may think of me.

Things like - I am the head and not the tail, I am above only and not beneath, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, etc.

It's been REALLY useful to keep focussed on good things and not on other rubbish.

So I offered to make a set for a friend. With whatever I felt was right for her at the time :)


these are the 8 I used and I threw in a couple extra blank ones

Mrs FF's favourite scripture

my favourite scripture





I would put these up all over the place to remind me to keep focussed on good things.

I also use Project Life cards to label my photo albums, for to-do lists (probably my favourite use for them!), and for gift tags.

How else are you using Project Life cards for non-PL purposes?

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea, even though I'm not religious. I think it would be good to use them for goals, affirmations, or reminders of my larger priorities in life.

    I have started using my ancient Cherry PL cards (so old they are smaller than the standard size!) for the day's Most Important Tasks list. I can fit at least two days' worth, but usually 3 or 4 if I write small, so I don't feel bad about "wasting" the cards. And I think one or two might make a nice occasional insert into Project Life just to show a snapshot of what my days looked like!

    I also use them for thank you notes when I send out packages for my Etsy shop or my Papercraft Lab orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are now our standard gift tags to use. I also use them to write our program for the week and stick up next to the calender, for writing notes to friends or teachers and way more I can not even think of right now. Love what you did here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:18 pm

    AMAZING idea! Jeremiah 29:11 is my favourite scripture as well and is the main ONE that got me through my 7 years of infertility and through my 7 IVFs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:14 pm

    These are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED this gift of your sooooooo much! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning idea to keep focused xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails