Monday, May 31, 2010

(I can't get no) Satisfaction

I recently bought Jennifer Louden's Satisfaction Finder because I have some problems with "enough" in my life :)

I feel like I can't just BE and always need to be doing more, more, MORE, so when this popped into my email box, I thought great! And bought it.

Problem is... whenever I start working through the ebook or reading the satisfaction emails, this darn song keeps going through my head.

:)


P.S. It is FREEZING COLD in Johannesburg and I'm loving it. When I went to work it was 9 degrees and when I came home it was 12,5 degrees. LOVELY!!!

D and I call weather like this "Irish weather" LOL


P.P.S. To my US friends, Happy Memorial Day.

1 comment:

  1. Marcia, honestly, you could be writing these things and flogging them off at $40/piece yourself ;)

    That IS FREEZING for Jhb! We're heading for a high of 11 today, and very very grey skies. You'd adore it. Tres snuggly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails