Monday, May 03, 2010

Procrastination by blog carnival :)

I am TOTALLY procrastinating doing my work (have 47 mails in my inbox down from 70 this morning when I got in - yay! - but only 7 are personal and the others actually involve some work - oy!) so I thought I'd do this blog carnival quickly.


The questions...

1. Are you superstitious?

No, no, no........ BUT since the babies were born, I've started to get a bit superstitious because I swear the MINUTE I write that something's going well, those babies do an about turn on me and do the exact opposite. Like all the sleep issues.

Just thought of something - I should write the reverse and see if it still works LOL Nope, what if it's a self-fulfilling prophecy?!

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?

Hate this type of question because I totally lack imagination. But I suppose a dog... nice cocker spaniel/ labrador type dog.

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?

Crocs, stilettos, thongs. I'm strictly a comfort gal.

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?

No, takes way too long to buffer (what's that anyway?) and I lack patience! But if I really, really want to see it, I may buffer while I go make a cup of tea and then come back and watch.

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?


No, no, no. Pain + very private person (says she who had 2 IVFs and about a million scans with the wand) = definite no!

6. Are you a spender or a saver?

Mostly a saver although, I do buy handbags and go on the odd shopping trip.

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?

Oh, definitely John Cusack. He is hotness personified!!!

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?

Never smoked. I could never see the point of following the crowd or smelling like a chimney LOL I was a rebel teenager, a rebel against doing the cool things like smoking and drinking. I had big plans for my body (I was a ballet dancer for 13 years) and wasn't going to mess with that.

Let's hope the kids are full of sass like me :)

We're enjoying a beautiful, beautiful, rainy Monday here in Johannesburg with gorgeous grey skies. I would be taking pics like crazy except for all the work I have to do so best I get cracking.

How are you doing???


P.S. I have a list of about 10 things to blog right now - Clarens trip, award from Saffy, how I met my husband, my thoughts on toys, thoughts on friends, favouritism update, food update, sleep update, work update, business update.............. and much more. And people ask me how I think of things to write about!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good trip! I love Jon Cusack too!!! He's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You are a comfort girl and you do not wear crocs? Oh and of course I love labradors. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, I think they're the most hideous things I have ever seen LOL

    They remind me of those jelly plastic shoes that were popular about 15 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate Crocs too...but I caved and bought a pink pair for the girls and they LOVE them! They just stare and play with their feet when they wear them. They're kind of cute on them, but NEVER on me.

    We had a WONDERFUL gray weekend here. Yesterday afternoon and last night, the rain just kept coming. There was flooding to our north, but nothing major here, so it was nice.

    Looking forward to all those blog posts! I need to get in gear myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and of course you have a list of what to write about :) hehehe

    Glad you don't wear crocs. Especially the ones that people decorate. Shudder. OK for 7 year old girls me supposes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails