Wednesday, November 10, 2010

123 blog readers' MBTI profiles aka Motherstyles fun

So, I went back through all my motherstyles posts and looked through the comments.

Anyone who left their motherstyle profile is linked below. Some only left one or two letters (Deanna & Cat come to mind) and I vaguely remember Heather saying she's ESTJ in other conversations before I started posting on motherstyles.

If I've missed you, leave a comment and I'll go in and edit to link you up. Look at all the I's :)

Here's the link to take the quiz

ESTJ
me
HeatherNicole

ESFJ
Sam
Mommy Esq
ZAmom

ENFJ
Sadia

ENTJ
Rebecca


ISFJ
Mandy

INFJ
Mandy P
MandyE
Dee

ISTJ
LauraC
Veronica

ISTP
Jayme
INFP
Andrea
Susan

INTJ
Claudia
Saffy
Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Do they have Huggies Overnight for sale there? That is what we used. That or Diaper Doublers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I don't think so. I have never seen them unless some South Africans can tell me otherwise???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:11 pm

    I'm an ESFJ. I'm sure the Huggies Gold will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...can't wait to check out my fellow motherstyle-ers! :)

    I'm up a good hour early, having had to change Baby A who was drenched from head to toe. Grrr...hope the double diapering works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I'd be so annoyed at this diaper thing. I'd seriously be losing my mind.

    Second, why didn't I take this quiz sooner? I loved it!

    Third, am I a freak? Why aren't there any other ENTJ people on your list? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. ISTP

    Am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails