Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My number 1 goal for next year




I spent much of today doing my annual review of my business and personal goals. Sobering stuff but not all bad.

Which is why it's so good to get things down.

My mind had made things worse than they were... maybe I'll share that in another post?

Anyway, my number 1 goal for 2011 is to reconnect properly with D, get our s*x life back and just have our fabulous marriage back where it used to be.

What's your number 1 goal?

Now I'm going to throw out last year's calendar and rubbish on my desk and pretty it up. I deserve a break after all that hard "work", don't I? :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos!

    I think thats a great resolution!

    Mmmmm, i need to give some more thought to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics on the beach, perfect background for a photo of you & D. My goal is to get back to gym 2/3times a week, eat healthily and lose about 10kgs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails