Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guess how many baby books I've read in the last 18 months?

18

and guess how many of those were about sleep?

6

I know, I'm shocked too!

While we're taking a walk down memory lane, this was the first night BOTH babies were home (2 Aug 2009). I cried when D called me to show me how he'd made up the babies' bed as this was what I'd dreamed of for so, so long. They are so tiny and so, so sweet.

Kendra in her Anne Geddes pose :)

this is one of my favourite pics of Connor - I LOVE it!

and he still pulls the pillow over his face. D and I were joking last night that he wants to block out his sister's chatter and just sleep!



But... I read 46 books last year - the lowest ever...

How many did you read?

I'm setting my goals low this year - only 60. Should be doable, right?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness! 18 books in one year???
    I am in awe. I only managed to read 8 books. And I have to say that they were quality reads. This year I am aiming for a minimum of one book a month. I am hoping to do 2 a month in the 2nd half of the year.
    btw...which sleep books did you read? Would you recommend any of them?

    ps...thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. I can't access it from work so will respond to it when I get home later.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sjoe..I didn't realise you were talking about Baby books. I have read none. Those books, they have been tossed because they were driving me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny that 46 is low for you and that you're aiming for 60. I have a goal of 3 this year. I'm sure I'll read more, but I don't want to feel obligated to and then possibly fail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure how many books I read this year. Quite a few probably between 30 and 40 or so. About 10 of those were baby books and 3 were on sleep. The other 7 had chapters on sleep in them. It must have worked, my little one thankfully sleeps like a charm. (or it is pure luck, I am not sure which)

    This year I have read 9 books already and none of those were baby books.... I don't have a target though, I go through stages. I will read 2 or 3 in one week and then none for a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those little nuggets!!!! So cute!

    Why are you still reading baby books? You're an expert! Wait...should I be reading them too?

    I have no idea how many I read last year, but I'm guessing around 35. Not too shabby considering the fact that I only read before bed (and stay up way too late).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails