Monday, December 29, 2014

{Monochrome Monday} last of 2014 - the work version


Well friends, I'm back at work today after my two-week break.

This is actually the week most of SA is on leave so it's going to be a light week at work, I think :)

All the better for goal-setting and such lovely things. I have said it before but this week between Christmas and New Year is my favourite week of the year.

New, fresh diaries and calendars, new notebooks, goals! What more could a girl ask for?!

What are you looking forward to this week?


If you join me for MM, leave a comment so I can come see!

PS I still don't have my word of the year - eeek!







2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails