Saturday, December 27, 2014

View from the rooftop

Sorry, guys, I know I published a blank post last night.

It's because I typed the subject and I hit enter instead of clicking in the block to start uploading pics.

Oops.

Anyway, tonight I had big plans to blog on health and fitness - riveting stuff for me as that is a big focus for 2015 - but I got sidetracked reviewing my 2014 goals and setting goals for 2015.

I can't imagine how HOURS could just fly by like that ;) so I'll leave you with some pretty pics of the view from my work's rooftop.









Do you have a favourite photo?
Also, is anyone busy reviewing their 2014 goals?

I'm going to be writing a lot about this over the next week as it is LITERALLY my favourite subject ever!

(also, I have to set the example since I'm writing blogs on Organising Queen next week ;))

3 comments:

  1. Stunning views!! I love the ones where you can see the two iconic JHB building. Hard to believe they are quite close by.


    Goals - yes. 2 top goals for 2015 but involving fitness - financial fitness and health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love those two "famous" landmarks. Also, love your financial fitness and health categories - can't wait to hear more!

      Delete
  2. Stunning views! Love the 3rd image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails