Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Newtown photoshoot - take 1

We had a photoshoot scheduled and it was pouring. POURING!

We prayed and God literally stopped the rains where we were for 1 hour and 20 minutes, exactly what I asked for.

Nobody can ever convince me He doesn't care about the small things.

We had a great shoot (I was SUPER happy because of the rain and grey skies) and afterwards we even had 20 minutes to play around before the rains started up again.

These are my pics from that day. D took the phone with me and the kids.

I know some of you don't like graffiti (to each his own) but I LOVE IT! 


look at that grey wall and the blue door... it's the backdrop for the pics further down in the post




Look who we found down there - cute Gemma dragging her family along :)






here are those blue doors and grey walls - DIVINE!
I LOVE THIS PIC!
Do you like the urban look?
Which is your favourite pic?

PS And then I had a Spanish exam in the afternoon!
PPS something unfortunate happened to the memory card and we had to RESHOOT. Imagine my family's "joy".

4 comments:

  1. LOVELY pics! I do like the urban look. I love the "I am precious" one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As you know, I LOVE THE URBAN LOOK!

      Delete
  2. Love the photos :) but then you know I like graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails