Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Snapshots - the looking for beauty edition

I explained a lot here why I wanted to do this post.

So without further jibber jabber, let's get to it.

multi-layered chipped paint

oooh, rust

and some more rust

peeling blue paint on an old door

old wall, old wheelbarrow, chipped paint
Interesting facts...
  1. I went straight to my Marcia faves folder to find these.
  2. Apparently I have an obsession a thing for chipped paint, old anything and rust :)
  3. Many people walked right by these things and when I stopped to take these photos, I got the quizzical look which I love, because they deserve a second look, right?

Can't wait to pop over to see yours BUT I'm going to be wifi-challenged as I'm on HOLIDAYS!

Which is your favourite photo?

And that's our last for the year!

4 comments:

  1. My fav is the one with the lock. I'll post mine in a bit...it's been a looong day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birds! It took a second look for me to realise they were rusted! Beautiful. And the first picture is a near second.

    I'll post later today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love the wheelbarrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lock and the wheelbarrow are firm favourites

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails